tabs

September 26, 2011

mon-day, mon-day {nana x3}

..so good to me...
well, actually, it was saturday.
as opposed to me, my MIL loves to shop. she shops for anything and possibly everything.
my motto when it comes to shopping is 'simpler is better, less is more'. i'm constantly purging and trying to figure out how to have less.
but as she said, "she finally found my weakness".
<enter Fabric Shopping Lovely Goodness>
we ended up at a shop considered 'traditional', but this shop had more fabric than i thought could ever fit in one place. there was fabric EVERYWHERE!
a worker was onto me after we had a short conversation about the STLMQG.

{Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey} 

{Modern Meadow by Joel Dewberry} 
can we talk, for a minute, about how the Nicey Jane & Modern Meadow were $4/yard!!! score...  i'm planning on using the large cuts of Bailey for a back with my Dream On, and the MM for a baby quilt.

 {Hometown by Sweetwater}
adding to my 'text' fabric (it's all the rage right now) 
{Cosmo Cricket, French General} 
blenders & binding

{Nicey Jane
Amy Butler, Riley Blake, Mind's Eye}
wasn't this SO nice?? especially since i, probably like the rest of the world, am currently on a 'recession budget', aka. no fabric buying.
i'm a lucky duck.

3 comments:

i *heart* comments. thanks!