tabs

December 31, 2014

{year end}

whereas blogging has not been a strong suit this year, the same hasn't been true of my sewing. i'm wanting to do a quick post with some quilts i have finished in time for the end of the year and stlmqg's wow {war on wips}. i may add some more details to these later, but for now, pictures and a short recap are good for me {yay for finishes!! and a lengthy post!}.

 quilt pattern: spell it with moda {free}
size: 60"x60"
fabrics: all different
pieced and quilted by me {a free motion practice and success!}
 pattern: modern alphabet by Tula pink
size: 66"x78"
fabrics: random
pieced and straight line quilted by me
 pattern: scrappy trip around the world {free tutorial}
size: {there are actually two made, only one pictured} 48"x48"
fabric: dream on by urban chicks
pieced and quilted by me {the second is another loopy free motion practice and success!}
wip since may 2012
 quilt pattern: summer sampler series {free}
size: 52"x52"
fabrics: kona solids
pieced and quilted by me
wip since may 2011 {i had made two others to give. this one was for me}
 quilt pattern: interlocking stars, later called sparkle punch by E.H.;
guidance for the tree skirt from Cindy's book
size: 44"
fabrics: red and green and yellow
pieced and {star free motion!! yay!} quilted by me
wip since feb 2012
 my masterpiece {i kid, kind of}
pattern: x plus 12"block
size: 96"x96"
fabrics: all of the lovely AMH hoarded stash
pieced and quilted by me
wip since feb 2013
excited for a productive year and to have crossed off some of my resolutions from last year off my list.
cheers to a new year!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy, haven't you? I don't know how you managed to crank out these beauties while running around with three boys! The X Plus quilt is a masterpiece, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

i *heart* comments. thanks!