tabs

May 31, 2013

{tote}

my mom is a soon-to-be school librarian. i wanted to make her something special for gradution that she could use. every book lover needs more totes to carry books around in. am i right?
it was the perfect opportunity to try out oh fransson's tote pattern. i've also been wanting to try the quilt as you go method. i'm pleased with how this came out. the bag is SO sturdy. the directions were so clear and easy to follow. the quilt as you go is a little time {and thread} consuming, but other than that, i LOVE it.
my mom happens to be a "mrs. fox", which means i've been hoarding this fabric for a project for her specifically.
i see more totes in my future!
pattern: perfect quilted tote, oh fransson
fabric: ds for joanns, timber and leaf
pieced & quilted by me


2 comments:

  1. I've got this pattern, too. Been meaning to give it a go. SUPER-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I need to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete

i *heart* comments. thanks!