tabs

June 12, 2013

tsuru mini {revisited}

i recently finished this mini and blogged about it here. sorry to my followers for a quick recap.
this quilt was made as a challenge for the {stlmqg}. we did a secret room-by-room swap. my partner wanted a wall hanging for her wine room. i had been wanting to try out the quarter circle pattern for quite some time, after having purchased templates here.
the color scheme was a bit out of my 'norm', but i'm really pleased with how it turned out.
it was my first time making a quilt someone would hang on a wall.
thanks for visiting!
quilt stats
size: 24"x24"
pattern: 1/4 circle template
fabric: tsuru, stamped, kona amber, curry, aloe & teal
pieced & quilted by me

i'm linking up with Jennifer's {modern mini quilt challenge}. you should visit and check out the other quilts!




4 comments:

  1. I love the design/composition and the fabric is wonderful. Your partner sure was lucky!! (ml_wilkie(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - the curves are perfection and the colours are brilliant. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

i *heart* comments. thanks!